- Ioannis Chrysikos, (4, 7)-decomposable solutions of 11-dimensional supergravity
- John Huerta, The teleparallel trick
- Alessio Marrani, Black hole entropy and its non-linear mysteries
- Andrea Santi, On a class of 3-algebras
Abstracts, Schedule, Slides.
Organizing committee: Sigbjorn Hervik (Stavanger), Boris Kruglikov (Tromso), Irina Markina (Bergen), Dennis The (Tromso).
- Geilo is one of the biggest Norwegian ski resorts and is located between Bergen and Oslo.
- How to get to Geilo. (By train from Bergen or Oslo takes around 3.5 - 4 hours.)
- The lectures of the winter school will take place at the Hotel Bardola. Participants are encouraged to bring posters presenting their own research.
- For accommodations, participants can stay either at the Hotel Bardola (at their own cost) or apply for a place in a shared room in one of the cabins that we have pre-booked. (These are located 200-300 meters from the hotel.) Every cabin has a kitchen and can fit up to 10 people.
- Cabin map, cabin assignments (preliminary / subject to change), floor plan.
- The hotel has a swimming pool and sauna that will be available for the use of guests.
- Skiing information
- From the cabins to the center of Geilo is about 1.5 km, or 15 - 20 minutes walk. The ski bus and the bus of the hotel are also available for the transportation.
- Geilo restaurant options
Financial support: We have very limited funds, and so participants will be expected to support their own travel. However, no conference fee will be imposed.
Registration closed on January 4, 2018.